180g (1 1/2 cup) Plain flour or all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
113g (2/3 cup) Sugar
100g (1/2 cup) Chocolate chips
2 large bananas or 1cup of mashed bananas
1 large egg
75g Butter, melted and cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 190°C oven
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and sugar in a bowl then give it a quick mix and set aside.
3.Mashed bananas in a large bowl, add the egg, melted butter and vanilla extract then mix to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to a wet ingredients and fold together until just combined then add the chocolate chips leaving a handful to sprinkle later and continue mixing.
- Scoop the batter then put into a muffins cases then top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake in 190°C oven for 20 minutes.