These Mocha Muffins are super easy to make with just 5 ingredients 🙌 👇
1½ cups self-raising flour
3 tbsp granulated sugar
1 bottle (250ml) NESCAFÉ Ricoffy n’Ice Iced Coffee Mocha Flavoured
½ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 24-hole mini muffin tin with muffin liners.
2. In a large bowl, sift the self-raising flour and add the sugar. Add the egg and pour in the NESCAFÉ Ricoffy n’Ice Iced Coffee Mocha Flavoured drink. Whisk until the batter is well combined.
3. Add the chocolate chips and gently fold them in. Scoop the batter into the lined muffin tin, filling each hole ¾ way full. *Chef’s Tip: Use an ice cream scoop to prevent messing batter all over.
4. Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until the muffins have risen and are slightly golden.
5. Transfer the muffins to a cooling rack and allow to cool for 2 minutes. Serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/