< iframe loading="lazy" width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iXmuxgm-NWU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
You only need 5 ingredients to make this IMPRESSIVE dessert 😱🍰
200g vanilla sandwich biscuits
6 Ola Paddle Pop Raspberry & Pineapple Tropical Minis
½ tin (192g) condensed milk
500g plain double cream yoghurt
1 sachet (10g each) gelatine powder
Fresh mint leaves
1. Line a 24-hole muffin tin with muffin liners.
2. Place the vanilla sandwich biscuits in a resealable bag and crush using a rolling pin. Empty the crushed biscuits into a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Divide the crushed biscuit mixture between the muffin liners to form a base.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, remove the Ola Paddle Pop’s from their packaging and microwave them for 1 minute or until melted. Set aside.
4. In a large microwavable bowl, combine the condensed milk and the yoghurt and stir with a whisk. Microwave it on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir rapidly and place back in the microwave for another 1½ minutes, stirring again until creamy and smooth in texture. Chef’s Tip: Ensure not to overcook the mixture. We used a 900W microwave. Cook ½-1 minute longer if using a microwave with a lower wattage.
5. Add 3 tablespoons of cold water to a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatine powder into the water. Ensure the gelatine is completely saturated with water, then set aside for 5 minutes.
6. Microwave the gelatine mixture for 20 seconds at a time until completely dissolved (don’t allow to boil). Pour half of the gelatine into the yoghurt mixture and mix well.
7. Pour the remaining half of the gelatine mixture into the melted Paddle Pops and stir to combine.
8. Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between the 24 cupcake liners, filling each about ¾ way full.
9. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the melted Paddle Pop mixture over the cheesecakes and gently swirl it in with the back of a spoon. Place the cheesecakes in the fridge overnight to set.
10. Once set, place the cheesecakes on a plate and top with fresh raspberries and mint leaves. Serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/