These lollies are going to be your new summer treat!
1 punnet (125g) blueberries
4 tbsp (60ml) honey
½ lemon, juiced
500ml double cream plain yoghurt
1 cup Kellogg’s™ Fruit Mix Granola
6-8 cinnamon quills, or lolly sticks
1. In a small saucepan on medium heat, combine the blueberries with 2 tablespoons of water and bring to a simmer. Add the honey and lemon juice and allow to cook for 5 minutes until slightly thickened and syrupy. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. Add the yoghurt to a small bowl and gently swirl the blueberry syrup through the yoghurt, being careful not to mix it all the way through.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of yoghurt to the base of each lolly mould before adding 1 teaspoon of Kellogg’s™ Fruit Mix Granola. Continue to layer the yoghurt and granola between the moulds until they are full. *Chefs Tip: If you don’t have a mould then use small plastic glasses, muffin cups, yoghurt cartons or large ice cube trays!
4. Sprinkle the remaining granola over the tops of the moulds before adding the cinnamon quills or lolly sticks. *Chef’s Tip: Cinnamon quills are an easy and accessible substitution for lolly sticks!
5. Freeze the froyo lollies for about 3 hours. When set, gently remove them from the mould, and serve on a platter with ice and fresh berries and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: If you struggle to get them out of the mould, then run the mould under hot water for 10 seconds!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/