This Chocolate Marshmallow Tart is made with your favourite milkshake 👇💥🙌🍫
100g chocolate sandwich biscuits
500g double cream plain yoghurt
180g white marshmallows
6 tbsp NESTLÉ Nesquik Chocolate Flavoured Drink
1. Line a 23x23cm baking tin with baking paper that is overlapping on the sides.
2. Place the biscuits in a large resealable bag and using a rolling pin, crush them until they form crumbs. Pour the biscuit crumbs into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Pour the biscuits into the baking dish and press it into the tin to form a base. Refrigerate until needed.
3. Place the yoghurt and marshmallows in a large heatproof bowl and microwave until melted, about 5 minutes, stopping to stir every minute. The marshmallows should be completely melted, and the mixture should be smooth.
4. Spoon the NESTLÉ Nesquik Chocolate Flavoured Drink into the marshmallow mixture and stir to combine.
5. Pour the mixture over the biscuit layer and smooth over the top. Place the mixture in the refrigerator to set overnight.
6. Using a sharp knife that has been dipped in hot water, slice the chocolate marshmallow tarts into small squares. *Chefs Tip: A heated knife makes slicing easy!
7. Place the slices on a plate, top with mint leaves and raspberries. Serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/