For an energy-boosting snack, these Bar•One fridge bars need just 4-ingredients 👇💥🍫
2 (55g each) NESTLÉ Bar·One Chocolate Bars
1½ cup oats
½ cup honey
1 cup peanut butter
1. Line a 20x20cm square baking dish with baking paper slightly hanging over the sides.
2. Chop the NESTLÉ Bar·One Chocolate Bars into small, bite sized chunks. Set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine the oats with 4 tablespoons of honey and mix until it combines.
4. Press the oat mixture evenly into the baking dish and refrigerate to set, about 15 minutes.
5. In a small microwaveable bowl, mix the peanut butter and the reserved honey and microwave it for 30 seconds – 1 minute, stirring to combine. The peanut butter and honey mix should be completely melted.
6. Pour the peanut butter mixture on top of the oat base and set it in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
7. In a small, microwaveable bowl, melt half of the chopped NESTLÉ Bar·One Chocolate Bars in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring well every 15 seconds until it is melted and smooth. *Chef’s Tip: Add a dash of milk to make stirring easy!
8. Working fast, drizzle the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer and scatter the chopped NESTLÉ Bar·One Chocolate Bar pieces over the top. Set in the fridge for 20 minutes.
9. Lift the millionaire’s bars out of the baking tin, using the baking paper to assist. Cut into 24 even square and place on a plate. Serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/