KLIM + Marshmallows + Margarine = 3-Ingredient Milky Mallow Squares 😱🌟💥
180g white marshmallows
60g margarine (or butter if preferred)
1 cup NESTLÉ KLIM Full Cream Instant Milk Powder
1 cup chopped nuts and/or dried fruit pieces
1. Line a 20cmx20cm square baking dish with baking paper. Grease the paper with greaseproof spray and set aside.
2. In a large non-stick pan over medium heat, add the marshmallows and margarine. Allow to melt, stirring constantly to ensure that the mixture is evenly combined and does not burn, about 10 minutes.
3. Once the mixture is nearly melted, remove the pan from the heat and, working quickly, add the NESTLÉ KLIM Full Cream Instant Milk Powder. Stir well to ensure that the mixture is combined. *Chef’s Tip: Add either nuts and/or dried fruit for a flavour burst!
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Using a greased spatula, press the mixture down, ensuring that it is evenly distributed in the dish. Allow the to cool and set, about 1 hour.
5. Once set, remove from the dish, using the baking paper to assist. Dip your knife in hot water and slice into even squares, about 3cmx3cm each. *Chef’s Tip: A hot knife makes for easy slicing!
6. Serve and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: You can also place the squares in a jar as the perfect gift!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/