3-Ingredient Chocolate Brownies
We’ve just hacked chocolate brownies with 3 ingredients 😱👇🌟
1 tin (385g) NESTLÉ Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 cup self-raising flour
¼ cup NESTLÉ Cocoa Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking dish (20x20cm) with baking paper.
2. Add the NESTLÉ Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk to a large mixing bowl. Sieve in the flour and NESTLÉ Cocoa Powder and fold through until just combined.
3. Spoon the brownie batter into the prepared dish and spread out evenly. The batter will be quite sticky.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the sides pull away from the dish slightly.
5. Allow to cool in the dish for 15 minutes.
6. Slice into evenly-sized squares and serve immediately with fresh berries and a cup of tea. Add sparklers if you are feeling festive and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: Add the remaining brownies to a container with wax paper at the base and on top of the brownies. Cover with lid and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge when needed.
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/